Monday, January 30, 2012

I got curly hair... help!?

i have naturally VERY ringletted hair. its not super tight ringletts but long and thick. it gets SO frizzy so i use anti frizz gels but half way through the day i find my hair is REALLY greasy. any other ideas?I got curly hair... help!?
that type of hair is so pretty(dont use the stuff)


own it.I got curly hair... help!?
i love girl who has curly hair. its my 2nd choice after wavy hair.
Your curly hair sounds nice... why don't you see a professional hair stylists to suggest a product that won't make your hair greasy. The reason you have curly hair is because it is dry so the product your using must be the wrong one if its making it greasy.
be happy you have curly hair my friend has extremely curly hair use herbal essences the curly kind and it helps i use it too i have really wavy hair and my hair aint frizzy
Mine to.





Try a hair iron. It flattens my hair and...';decurls it';. :)
Herbal Essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel.


Or you could flat iron your hair and make it straight.
My hair is exactly the same way. I do use the John Freida products like ';Runway Straight'; when my hair is still wet as a relaxer. When it's still wet, I put ';Surf Hair'; by Garnier Frutis in and scrunch it. Surf Hair works EXTREMELY well for almost everyone I know. It will keep your hair from getting frizzy and give you some beach, sexy curls.
Juico
first you should takke a bath first
hey!


try the john fredia range its THE best!


good luck x
There is a product by ';I. S. O. that will control frizz. It does work. I have natural curl myself and use the product daily.


Not sold in stores only available in salons call the salons in your area and find out who carries ';I. S. O.


The product will not leave your hair wet or crunchy but touchable.


I've been a licensed cosmetologist for thirty years.


Hope this helps.;
I have the same problem and to kinda make it less frizzy at nigh take a shower and but i in a ponytail while it is til wet and make it super tight if you can and any lose ends fix with bobby pins.
i have the same problem but my hair has tighter cruls. ive learned that the least amount i put on the better. try garnier fructise Anti Humidty...it works 4 frizz 2.
Ha, me too. Just wash and dry, then straighten it with a flattening iron. Ceramic is the best, dont get discoraged if the first time you put it down and it doesnt really de-frizz. Just keep going over it and it'll flatten unless its defective. You can buy hair straighteners at walmart. Also a cute way to wear it is part your bangs to the side, dry and straighten then put mouse in your hair and it helps de frizz it and it looks cute and curly. For me it sometimes looks cute and curly, or ugly and frizzy. Sometimes if you just rewet the weird looking spots it goes nice. Good luck with your problem!! %26lt;33cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment