Friday, January 27, 2012

Curly hair help(10 pts.)?

i have okay - ish curly hair


i want a product that can weigh my curly hair down


what product or products should i use to make it look like the way it looks when i come out of the shower.


casue i don't really like it all volumized and stuuf


and my hair dries kinda frizzy


i always straighten my hair and i'm tired of it


i wanna go curly now.





please help


i'll chose a best answer





can you guys tell me names of products too plaese and thank youCurly hair help(10 pts.)?
Have you tried Frizz Eeez (sp?)


or some other oil type of anti frizz gel stuff?


What about gel that is super stiff like Super Maximum hold from Suave or something- should do the trick, or a combo of products like thatCurly hair help(10 pts.)?
http://faroukchihairstyling.com/
i use Redken Fresh Curls creme. it's great! it does make your curls have shape, but it controls frizz pretty well, keeps hair soft, and doesn't make your hair big and poufy.





or i used to use this spray called Effex or something..it's in a yellow spray bottle with a purple top. it used to sort of ';weigh'; my hair down and not define the curls as much. it dries kinda crunchy though and can get a bit sticky if you get the spray on your neck or something. good luck though!
Biosilk shines and softens the curls and I use Garnier Fructis mousse for my curls. Check it out...
My recommendations would be to use a curl product like Making Waves gel by Gram Webb, mixed with a silk like Biosilk or Supper Skinny ( Paul Mitchell) and then diffused. Make sure that your using a Shampoo and Conditioner for curly hair. Professional Salon Quality is the way to go. The Gram Webb line has a whole line of Making Waves. You can also use Shaping Creme Wax by Biolage to mix in with your Making Waves gel and silk cocktail. This is what I use in my hair because I don't like it hard or crunchy.
I suggest trying Anti-frizz for your hair so it doesn't get as frizzy. You could try getting your hair permanently straightened. Although I don't recommend that unless it's a desperate situation. You could try getting your hair thinned so that it isn't as thick which might reduce volume.
my *** is a good product
I love the ';just came out of the shower'; look too :)


I use Garnier Fructisse Leave In conditioner right when I get out of the shower then I wait about 15-20 mins so that my hair isn't dripping but it's still pretty damp. Don't comb your hair because then the curls look all flat and weird. Then I use mousse and I scrunch it in my hair (I use voluminizing gel on the front but that's because my hair is flat on top). Make sure the mousse you get says it will give you the wet look on the bottle because some mousses don't. Then I straighten my bangs and hair spray the whole thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment