Monday, January 30, 2012

Short curly hair ?help im trying new look?

ok im light skinned and i have short curly hair that i think looks good but do u think that with my face shape (oval kinda full)and my skin color it will look good


and also do u have any tips on how to make it look greatShort curly hair ?help im trying new look?
First off I personally think without seeing your hair, I would keep it short due to the fact you have a full oval shape. A lot of times if you have a full oval you want more height to make your face seem a little slimmer. Even thought you are light skinned it is approaching summer time and you will get a little tanner naturaly, so I suggest putting some nice fine highlights in your hair just to sproose it up a bit for the changing of the season. And above all make sure you are using the correct products for your curly hair. There is no point trying to fight your natural curls, work with them and ambrace what the beauty of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment