Friday, January 27, 2012

I need wavy/curly hair help?

well my hair is straight, and alot of girls at my school have something they put on there hair, and scrunch it and it turns out wavy/curly what should i use for that. i dont know the girls at all, so what should i get to make my hair look like that?


it looks so cute but im not sure of what to use!I need wavy/curly hair help?
After you wash your hair, scrunch it using a little bit of Redkin Ringlet 07 (this doesn't leave your hair crunchy or anything, but makes it a little bit curlier). Blow dry you hair using a diffuser until dry. If its still not curly/wavy enough, curl random sections using a 2'; curling iron. Use hair spray to keep it in place. Good Luck!I need wavy/curly hair help?
i hope you're not talking about the wet scrunched look...god that is so 1995....





if you mean the messy beach waves try blow drying your hair with a diffuser (make sure to add anti-frizz and or mouse) then take a 1'; curling iron and wrap your hair around it holding the tips with your fingers (dont use the clasp because that will give you spiral curls which is not what you're trying to achieve) then when you're done with all the hair apply some hair pomade or hair wax (not a lot though) while running your fingers through your hair


DO NOT USE A BRUSH AT ANY TIME DURING THE PROCESS





a good curling iron for this is HOT TOOLS' ';helen of troy'; curling irons...professionals use





if you still dont get it right check out youtube for tutorials....they're very helpful





remember practice makes perfect.
I am also trying to figure out how to do it but not so its all wet looking just dry-ish and curly-ish??? I think you use gel rub it in your hands and scrunch it up it should be like that . I think?
curl boosting mousse or anything curl boosting for that matter
GO TO A HAIR SHOP A SOLON I GO TO THIS ONT CALLED PRETTY N STYLIN FIND ONT NEAREST U GOOD LUCK!
moose and hot rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment