Monday, January 30, 2012

I want curly hair, HELP!?

My hair is far from curly, totally. No matter what i do it seems he doesn't want to do anything except been straight. I have tried everything, curling iron, mousse, gels, even wax!!! Its hard to believe its still doesn't wanna go curly. Help!!!!I want curly hair, HELP!?
Try this tutorial out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n

I know this sounds crazy, but it works great!

depending on how you want your hair to look, this is what I suggest:

Plan to do this over night so that the curls set better and your hair will have more volume.

Roll loose if you want a loose curl, like this:

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Ent

Or roll tight for a curl like this:

http://celebritybeautysecrets.net/wp-con



Either way, plan to let it set over night.

Use a styling mousse on your wet hair before you roll, and again in the morning if needed.

In the morning, DON'T brush your hair out! This will make your hair puffy and frizzy! Use your fingers to style accordingly!

These curls will last all day!

And this method is so much healthier for your hair!



Best wished and I hope this could be of some help!

=]I want curly hair, HELP!?
I know how that is! My hair is naturally straight and will not curl with a curling iron. I thought about getting a perm, but I don't know if I would deal with the curls 24/7. So what I figured out, is after I get out of the shower, I towels dry my hair and put in curling mouse and let it sit for awhile till your hair is almost dry. If your hair is still wet, the curls wont stay. Then take pieces and curl them up and bobby pin them in place, you can have someone else help with the back. Leave it in for a few hours, I usually do 3 hrs or more. Then take them out, style and hairspray, prefer Pantene products. My curls will last till my next shower.
Go to a salon and get it professionally curled, they should tell you how to do it after that.
get a perm.
try using a hair straightener u can use it to curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment