Friday, January 27, 2012

Frizzy Curly Hair Help?

Naturally, my hair is exxxxtremly frizzy and curly. It's not pretty though, it's poofy and gross. I straighten it everyday. It's annoying because straitning everyday is really bad for your hair and I wanna get it chemically straightend but I'm 13, my mom would never let me. Is there a way I can calm down my hair so that when I take showers I can leave it down and it be calm, lesss pooffy, and less frizzy? Any products, or somewhat cheap salon - answers?Frizzy Curly Hair Help?
Hy!


You should get a quality Hair Style Creame. Which will healpful for you and without any side affects.


for this I suggest you the best of i found...


http://healthbeauty.swpakistan.com


They got really economic products and ofcourse Quality as well


Hope you will find your solutionFrizzy Curly Hair Help?
ok heres what you do. first mix sunsilk captivating curls creme and frizz-ease: downplay volume reducer and massage through wet hair starting at the roots. then use moose from any brand as long as its for curls. then, using a de-fuser, blow dry your hair. then i suggest spraying hair spray to make sure you tame any frizz. for shampoo and conditioners, I use fructis hydra curls shampoo and fructis length andstrengthh conditioner ( irecommendd that since you damaged your hair by straightening it). I have the same problem as you do and i repeat this everyday. It may seem like a lot of work, but trust me honey, your hair looks great the entire day.
i have frizzy hair as well and i use Super Skinny Serum by Paul Mitchell and its awesome...it makes my hair look much smoother and helps take out the frizz...hope i helped..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment