Monday, January 30, 2012

Naturally Wavy/ Curly Hair Help?

Always after I go swimming my hair is really nice and wavy but when I take a shower my hair just turns out kinda poofy and with not very many waves. How do I make my hair look nice and wavy after I take a showerNaturally Wavy/ Curly Hair Help?
apply biolage spray there is one that will naturally make your hair wavy and a milk spray will give you shine...also apply moose to give you body and and let your hair dryNaturally Wavy/ Curly Hair Help?
comb your hair when putting on conditioner and than brush it again and the put your hair in a MESSY ponytail and if oyu don't wanna have wavy hair straighten it after it is DRY
put it in a ponytail until its dry...
scrunch it.
moose should do the trick. Apply to entire length of hair from root to tip after washing while your head is flipped upside down, and scrunch it while applying. Flip head up and let air dry!





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment