Friday, January 27, 2012

Curly Hair..help pleasee :)?

I have like very straight hair and they only way i can kindof make it look good curled it to put a crapload of hairspray in it and it makes it all stiff and hard..


I want to have big bouncy curles and i need hairspray that holds it not makes it incredibly stiff.


Any suggestions?Curly Hair..help pleasee :)?
aussie is really good. ! try that trust me it works, and smells really good.Curly Hair..help pleasee :)?
One of my friends also had this problem so she gets her hair twist permed (which is a looser perm) and it forms these great big curls, and looks amazing. But if you just want a hairspray then I can't helpp as I don't know of any hairspray that doesn't make hair stiff sorry.
I have naturally crazy curly hair, and I wish it was wavy or something because it's so hard to deal with :P the curls are so tight and they kill to brush!
Get a body wave with the biggest rods available.
have you tried a ghd straight iron? or old fashion hot rollers?

No comments:

Post a Comment