Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dry...Curly...Hair...HELP!?

I have blonde hair that I highlight durring the summer and then dye back to my root color once for the fall and winter season. I don't blow dry or straighten my hair. I style my hair while its wet; however lately when it dries my hair is curling up and is kinda dry. I normally have decently soft hair that is NORMALLY straight/wavy . What can I do to fix this problem?Dry...Curly...Hair...HELP!?
Stop bleaching and tinting your hair, it's very damaging. Use professional products specifically for your hair type.


Once the damaged part of your hair has grown out and cut, your hair should be back to normal, even better with professional products.Dry...Curly...Hair...HELP!?
There is some really good hair conditioner from Panteen pro-v it works great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe your' not eating well, use some good champoo and conditioner not very cheap ones, and don't use anything else that could dry it
Anti freeze.





You ough to give a rest to your hair from so many chemicals. You can end up with permanently damaged and brittle hair that will break up and stay all on your brush. I had to cut off mine. Was the most painful experience of my life. With what you have so far, all you can do is try any moisturizing conditioner treatment for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment