Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have curly hair? Help, 10points?

Ok so i have naturally curly hair and i need hairstyles! I'm so tired of it being so poofy and down. Any cute hairstyles?!? BESIDES straightening and curling? Thanks!! Oh and if you kno how to get the poof down, i would appreciate you telling me!I have curly hair? Help, 10points?
I have naturally curly hair too and what I sometimes do is let it dry and then do a part way to the side. Then I take about two inches from the front and french braid it. Then I put it up in a pony tail.


To get the poof down, what i do is while I am in the shower, I use Herbal Essences totally twisted shampoo and conditioner. I put the conditioner in, then brush through it to get the tangles out. Then I let it sit for about a minute. Then I rinse it out. After I get out, I dry it with a T-Shirt to cut down on frizz. I brush a little bit of TRESemme Touchable curls shaping milk. After that, I work about two egg shaped dollops of John Freida Frizz-Ease Take Charge curl mousse. Then I let it air dry for about 5 minutes then use a diffuser on it until it is almost dry. Then I let it air dry the rest of the way. ALso, you can just let it air dry all the way but make sure you don't touch it because that will cause frizz. Hope this helps!I have curly hair? Help, 10points?
i have the same problem. my hair is very curly so i normally straighten it because it is hard to find something to do with my hair when it is curly. when i wear my hair down i have found it prettier if i put my front bangs (doesnt matter if there short or long) back. it just works easier for me and it makes my underneath curls show because it seems that they are prettier. :) but otherwise, just putting some of your bangs back helps settle your hair so it doesnt seem as poofy.
well for the poofing, i would say to use and anti frizz serum, which you can get at any drugstores for a pretty good price. and for the hairstyles, i would say maybe a ponytail, use clips, bobby pins, gel, hairspray (to put down any frizzes or fly aways) and well thats all i can think of right now. hope this helps!
I have straight hair, but whenever I want to restyle it I use the Eazy Comb. It sometimes gets caught when I take it out, but for the most part, I get a lot of use out of them. Instead of buying them on the tv, I got them from ebay for a lot cheaper. Also, for frizzy/poofy hair I tend to use the Big Sexy hair spray and that does the job.(put in when your hair is still damp). One more suggestion, The Maxi Glide. I originally saw it on QVC and decided to purchase it. I use the mini one(which comes with the larger one) and it turns my thick hair smooth and shiny. Sometimes if you pull too hard, it could pull some of your hair out. P.S. Make sure all the knots are out first, or else it will hurt. I hope you get the same results as me! Good Luck!
I have SUPER curly hair too!!!Ok well before you go to bed put conditioner in your hair and leave it on for 2 or 3 hours it makes your hair shiny and soft oh and about the style hmmm.. you can.......................


*updo


*bun w/cute hair peice


*bangs and pony tail but curl pony tail to make curls bigger


GO TO seventeen.com FOR MORE HAIR IDEAS


GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
really curly hair looks great in a high bun on the side of your head. if that dosen't look good try taking a shower so your hair is easier to style, then you can put the bun in. A single in-the-back french braid also looks great if you leave a little bang hanging!





Hope I helped!
you could tie it up and have a little hollywood poof. or you could just have like side bangs, just get some side hair and straighten only the bangs then tie the rest back or to the side or have some tied up and some not. be creative.





good luck :)


hope this helped...
here are some hairstyles i like the second and third one : http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/curly/ it also says some frizz products..








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment