Monday, January 30, 2012

Thick curly hair... help!!!?

alright, so i have thick curly and FRIZZY hair. i need to find a product that will help reduce friz. anyone know anything that works good that i could get in Portland, OR?Thick curly hair... help!!!?
OK like I just went to target a little while ago and my mom bought this frizz spray cause she has frizzy hair and then she went in another store and while she was in that store I sprayed Aussie Sydney smooth stuff and like a minute later my hair was like 20 times less frizzy I was omg. Yeah and it is only like three bucks! So I am going to buy it and I think that this stuff will work great for you!!Thick curly hair... help!!!?
any leave in conditioner works good. They also have leave in cream conditioners (it almost looks like hand lotion) use it on your hair..stay away from hair spray and if you straighten you hair give it a couple weeks free from the heat! I am in canada so im not sure if the same products would be there. Pantene,Fructis,and treseme have really good leave in conditioners!
VO5 frizz defense cream stuff.


it works rly rly good on frizz.


you can get it at walmart or a drugstore.
get john friedas frizze easzee it workss rele go0d i use it myself

No comments:

Post a Comment