Monday, January 30, 2012

I have very thick and curly hair... help?

i want to grow it


but without a hat on, my hair is terrible


i tried straightening it but it burns me because thre straightener is too big


would a mini straightener be better%26gt;





thanks:)I have very thick and curly hair... help?
shoe me a picture of your hair lol then ill tell youI have very thick and curly hair... help?
BRAZILIAN HAIR TREATMENT. its good for your hair, and it straightens it. its like a japanese straightening perm, but the keratin protein in it fills in the cuticles in your hair and adds shine and silkyness. I had really thick and wavy hair and now its super manageable and i love it. its a little expensive, but definetley worth it.





if you just want a good flat iron, chi ceramic flat iron. i love it. and it doesnt burn your hair. (ceramic irons dont burn as much)


use kerasaste protection creme before flat ironing/blow drying
it seems to me like u have a 2 inch thick straightener, try going for a one inch flat iron instead. preferably a ceramic plated one because it wont burn your hair as much and it spread the heat out evenly throughout the plate, it also gives u a shinier finish on your hair. dont forget to use a heat protectant and/or hair serum :) hope this helps
my friend has the same problem. he always used his sisters which was like i think around the size of a ruler.

No comments:

Post a Comment