Friday, January 27, 2012

Straightening Curly Hair... Help!?

I have natural really wavy hair, and every morning I straighten it. Luckily, it hasn't gotten frizzy or dry, because I take good care of it.

However, instead of staying completely straight, it goes a little wavy. Not too much though, but it's annoying.

Is it because I put a special hair cream after I straighten it?Straightening Curly Hair... Help!?
Put a straightening serum on before you straighten it, like when it wet when you've just washed it.

Try an anti-frizz one to stop it from going wavy.

Also when you're finished, spray a little hairspray all over just to keep it straight and in place.

xStraightening Curly Hair... Help!?
I had the same problem than you until today that I have make a straightening in my hairdresser with Loreal X-tense, I believe that one of the problems is humidity, I have order this straightener from a catalogue; http://www.straightness-breakthrough.co. and I use a lot of product's for my hair, one of my favorites is a japanese serum Hikaru from Sakura Cosmetics;http://www.rrcenter.pt/lerimagem.asp?fln !
Section your hair into 3 sections.

Lower middle and top.

Straighten your lower part first, be sure the others are clipped up, get about one inch of your hair and straighten it slowly, be sure to put on heat protective spray, do not use Tresemme as it makes your hair greasy. After doing your bottom layer continue with your other layers. After this, spray with some hair spray only a little to hold it in place.
If you put any moisture on your hair right after straightening it then you will have not given you hair enough time to ';set'; and so your hair will just become wavy.

You can find special straightening cream/serum that you put on before you straighten your hair which may work better. (:
use mousse before you blow dry it. this is what i do to my clients with curly hair. when you put mousse in it and blow it dry with a round brush you are creating a clean palate. it will be much much easier to straighten afterwards
are you using a thermal protector? This helps keep your style!



Also most thermal styling products you put on before you straighten your hair as it's heat activated.



Hope this helps
there r products thathelp
oh plz
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment