Friday, January 27, 2012

Narural wavy/curly hair help?

So I have natural wavy hair and its poofy and its also kinda curly. If i scrunch it with scrunching jel and then scrunch it with a diffuser and sleep on it will it still look good? Any hair tips at all? PLease share them:)





Thanks so much!Narural wavy/curly hair help?
NO the best time to do your hair is in the morning otherwise it wont meet your expectationsNarural wavy/curly hair help?
I know how you feel girl lol, I have the same type of hair. When I want to get my hair to the 'controlled' state lol, I usually put hair creme on,(Razac hair products preferably), and put it in a bun or a braid while it's wet and sleep on that. In the morning you can straighten it or you can scrunch it, whichever, but I think its' easier to 'tame' when it has hair oil or hair creme on it. =)


Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment