Friday, January 27, 2012

Should i use a razor on my curly hair???? HELP!?

OHKAAY my hair is meduim length plus its curly... it already has layers maybe like 1 or 2.... but i want some of them kinda shorter..... on one side of my hair it has tons of little layer but on the other side it barely has any and is long....... ohkayy i also wanna cut it by myself..... ooo yeahhh and i wanna use like those shaving razorz......... i used it and it totally works but should i keep on using it??? thanxxxxx





xoxoShould i use a razor on my curly hair???? HELP!?
No. I soo wouldn't do like curly hair is beautiful! lol but just get a profecinal seriously don't wreck your hairShould i use a razor on my curly hair???? HELP!?
I don't think you should do something like that. It may damage or mess up your hair. I believe if you go to a hair salon or a hair store you can buy a knife tool that can shed layers. I have one and I cut my own layers and it works really well. I'm sorry I don't have a picture or what the name of it is. I hope I helped though.
I hope your ready to completely mess up your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment