Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have frizzy big curly hair- help!?

i have really frizzy hair and i have big curly hair. nothing helps. after i leave my hair out for a while (1hr or more) my hair becoms etra frizzy which makes my big curly hair ugly. my hairs not the kind tht can be heped with dove shampoo etc. so if u know anything tell me. thnkxxI have frizzy big curly hair- help!?
I have somewhat lose curls and on humid days my hair frizzes up ALOOOT.

And it feels like a big poofball.



Unlesssss.

I use my GARNIER FRUCTIS serum that comes in a green bottle.

Here;

http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/programmes/pg_haircare/hair411_diagnosis/diagnosis.aspx?tpcode=PROGRAMMES



A bunch of curling products ^^^^



I put the serum on my ends and the top of my hair.

About the size of a dime or quarter depending on the severity or how much hair you have.

And then I lightly hairsrpay it to make it stay in place.

Hope it helps !I have frizzy big curly hair- help!?
Try the no poof shampoo by hairapy. I have fizzy curly hair too. I use it. Also try frizz-ease. Its like an oil, I've used it too. Then theres aussies smooth for frizzie hair. It help control hair in humdity. I spray it on as I curl my hair, I also use a big curling iron for smoother curls.
How to depoof %26amp; style Poofy hair

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/poofy
Hey! I have frizzy curly hair too. I have some products for you. Use Suave Smooth It's in an orange bottle. You can get it at your local drugstore. Trust me, I know exactly what you mean. It'll help tone it down. I only put it in a pony tail.
i also have big curly frizzy hair and i just found out how to deal with it.there is this stuff called African Royale Hot Six Oil and another thing called smoothdown by Redken. u can find the first one at sally beauty and the 2nd one at Ulta Beauty. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment