Friday, January 27, 2012

Straightening CURLY hair, help!?

Okay, I need some help with straightening my extremly curly hair.


It is a tad past my shoulders and really curly.


(I have the ';wet to straight'; flat iron)


Okay, this is what i need to know...


*What I should buy to make my hair not frizzy after its straightened (since it always poofs up, exact brands)


*What heat protector to use before I straighten (exact brands)


*Other tips you may have for meStraightening CURLY hair, help!?
theres this pink bottle heat serum thats avaible at target or walmart.





-try sectioning ur hair into different parts


-make usre to put the heat serum before u straighten ur hair.


_ i have the same straightner, but for me it straightens my hair more when my hair is dry.Straightening CURLY hair, help!?
try tresseme heat protection spray for before you straighten.


also, if you straighten it when its wet, it is more damaging. i know this because i used to have the exact straightener. but anyways, one thing that actually works great to get rid of frizz is the garnier fructis LEAVE IN CONDITIONER it works on dry or wet hair! its great! good luck..


(:
Try biosilk it works wonderfull

No comments:

Post a Comment