Monday, January 30, 2012

For curly hair.. HELP!!!!!?

hi if i dont put any product on my hair, my curls would look frizzy and ugly. but if i do put product, it looks like a celeb. The problem is, which one shal i use? moose, cream, serum, ext. k thanksFor curly hair.. HELP!!!!!?
I HATE this problem. I've finally found several good products. The Frizz-ease by John Frieda series works well, but can be expensive. What I've found works well(and isn't so expensive) is washing and conditioning hair with shampoo and conditioner specific for de-frizzing and smoothing. I've been putting serum(aussie brand de-frizz stuff, can't remember the specific name) on and then mousse(thermasilk curling mouse) over it. Recently I've heard that you should put hte mousse on first before the serum, which I've tried, and it seems to work a little better. I'd suggest trying both ways.For curly hair.. HELP!!!!!?
Biosilk! It is a serum, you can put a little on wet hair. I sometimes add a little to my gel, just a drop or two. I know it gets my hair in great condition and if I don't use it I sometimes wonder what my hair is lacking and I go back to it.
moose for the love of god if you can find it use it. i have the same deal i use pantene curls conditioner, garnier squenchy stuff, and or this awsome curly got-2-be gel that puts sparkels in it. keep hair in a towl for a bit after a shower majorly reduces firz! but moose is great, and id use it any day!
For frizzy hair you shoud use a hair gel or a bedhead frizz control.
what ever you like best
WHATEVER WORKS THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment