Monday, January 30, 2012

Good simple hair do for a wavy curly hair? Help!?

try the little mohawk on the top that looks like a hump, thats really cute on most curly hair and hold it up with a bobbin pinGood simple hair do for a wavy curly hair? Help!?
Me myself has curly hair..... And is your hair natural like that,..... Anyway I suggest that you just make it messy... It's really attractive and looks REGGAE.....Good simple hair do for a wavy curly hair? Help!?
I did this to my hair one day when I was felling really crappy. You know, one of those days where you stay in your P.J.s and growl at anybody who dares to try to drag you from your house.


Anyway, I let my hair get almost all the way dry then added a little leave in conditioner to control the frizzies and scrunched a little. I part my hair on the side and it kept falling in my face so I took a bobby pin and scooped my hair back towards my crown just on the bigger side of my part.


I never looked in the mirror that day but when my husband came home he thought it was sexy and now asks me to where my hair like that all the time. Go figure, right? Anyway, it's kind of messy and sexy and SOOO easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment