Friday, January 27, 2012

SUPER THICKKK, CURLY hair. HELP!?

My hair is just past shoulder length but it is really reallllly thick. uberly. I straighten it a lot using heat protection serum but it is still really thick. I haven't worn it completely down in 3 years! I really need to know what kind of hair style would flatten my hair down! HELP! any ideas will do!SUPER THICKKK, CURLY hair. HELP!?
you can get it thinned out. i did that for a few years i know it takes a long time to do your hair i had to get a chi that cut my time from 1hour in a 1/2 to 30-45 mins i love it.. something with layers will help you leave it down. Also if it is short that always worked for me best of luck to you i know just what you are going through.SUPER THICKKK, CURLY hair. HELP!?
lots of mouse, or constant wet hair. Other than that it is genetic. Always remember people who have the hairtype you are looking for would like your type of hair and vyse versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment