Monday, January 30, 2012

Need Curly Hair Help!!!?

I have type 3c to 4a hair that is really thick. It's below shoulder length when wet and just resting on them when totally dry. It takes me ages in the morning to style and always ends up looking frizzy anyway. I've had it layered and thinned and need more help please :)Need Curly Hair Help!!!?
I love Frizease (I'm not spelling it right, but I love it)Need Curly Hair Help!!!?
Hey, we have the same hair type! I recently found a product called Ouidad and have fallen in love with it! I recommend the intense conditioner, pomade, Shine Glaze, and Moisturizing Gel. The website (www.ouidad.com) also has a test/series of questions that helps you narrow down the products best for you.





If you haven't already, I would also suggest finding styles that suit you- twists, flat twists, cornrows, wet-set style, etc which would cut down on the daily maintenance and possible damage. Also, for natural hair especially, regular trips to the salon are key- trims, hot oil treatments (which you can also do yourself) help to minimize frizz. Color and/or overheating (flat ironing, etc) can also cause damage-related frizz so you'll want to ensure that it's really healthy.





The winter is coming so you'll definitely want to keep your hair moisturized with a good/thick conditioner too as it's likely to get especially dry during these months. Hope this helps!
Check out this website: It has a lot of info on products you can use on your hair. http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types





I am from the Caribbean though, and hair like yours should just be left loose and free.. Show off the curls...especially if you do not want to use a chemical relaxer.





Other than that, all I can suggest is moisturizer, a light hair gel and a really strong brush.





Good luck.






you need some smoothing cream, scrunching gel and hairspray ... girl i feel ya pain your hair sounds justttt like mines and i end up loving it after i put in some product and let it air dryy
just use leave on conditioner
omg


are


you


amy


from roxy's


school


amy


:)


is


it you


AMY!
I use CURL CONSTRUCT MOUSSE , form garnier. works fine !! and looks good!
use just a lil bit of gel and scrunch it=)

No comments:

Post a Comment