Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Please help with naturally curly hair!! (If you have curly hair help)!!?

I am mixed and I want to wear my hair natural. I have damaged over the years with heat. Now when I try to wear it natural I look like a bush. Help me step by step, product by product.Please help with naturally curly hair!! (If you have curly hair help)!!?
Go to www.naturallycurly.com and check out the message boards. There are quite a few mixed women who post there.Please help with naturally curly hair!! (If you have curly hair help)!!?
Try Ouidad products. I'm a black girl with very curly hair and so far this stuff is working .
ok this stuff really work use pantene hydrating curls shampoo and conditionair. then get pantene hydrating curls lotion i got this all at target. it makes your hair really soft and tames. it works for me so hopefully it will work for u. good luck
get that garnier fructise stuff that takes out frizz. that stuff works well.
I have super curly hair, but I am white, so I am not sure if the texture is the same. My hair is pretty course and because I straighten it all the time if I let it go ';natural'; it usually looks like brillo-sound familiar???





I have been growing it longer nad have been wearing it curly lately though - here is what I do.





After shampoo and conditioning I step out of hte shower and wrap with a towel - I NEVER brush or comb it. I spray in infusium leave in condition spray (Pantene makes one if it is hard to find) I do this to finger out any tangles and because my hair is really, really dry. If your hair is not dry then don't do this b/c it might bring on the frizz a little. THEN, I finger in a little Frizz-Eaze serum. Then I have a Loreal Spray Gel (Most important step) and go over with a few pumps over my whole head. THEN - because my curls go different ways...I twist some strands into curls until I get the shape I want when it is still wet. Then I put my blowdryer on low and go over my head- I don't put my head upside down or move it around a lot or I'll mess up the curls I made with my fingers and get it all poofy. I stop when I am about 3/4 dry. Then I lightly finger in some more serium. Aside from frizz Eaze I also use Texture serum. Then I spray with Sebastian Shaper aerosol and I'm good to go-Hope this helps!
well, i have curly hair, and the problem may be that the hair is frizzy. i have the same problem, i use the vive frizz control serum, which makes the hair smooth and not frizzy it also adds shine. this comes with shampoo, an conditioner which works great for my hair.
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment