Monday, January 30, 2012

Matted curly hair... HELP me remove....?

What is the best way to remove tangles from matted hair. I'm trying leave in conditioner..Not working so well. A friend suggests that I use mayonnaise. Any other ideas or products that you like? ThanksMatted curly hair... HELP me remove....?
use a deep conditioning mask or treatment, put on a plastic cap and let sit for 15 minutes ( with heat would be best)





then take a large paddle brush or a wide tooth comb and gently brush it out, this may take some time but be patient. it will come out eventuallyMatted curly hair... HELP me remove....?
you could het a relaxer. it really helps. it will detangle your hair and make it nice and straight.
Try washing with a moisturizing shapoo then using the same conditioner. I like Pantene.


Then use olive oil. Let it sit...


Then wash %26amp; condition again this time combing out the tangles.


Works for me when it gets really bad. I have really curly, frizzy hair.
First shampoo, and wash out conditioner. Then use finger to part hair to oil the hair nearest the scalp. Rub a index finder dab of oil to hair and rub on the tip of hair and start the combing or pick combing. After that rub the hair/massage it, then put the leave in conditioner/mayonaise or crown royal in for the styling process. Oil/grease hair every other day to maintain mositure.

No comments:

Post a Comment