Friday, January 27, 2012

People with curly hair help me!?

I have curly hair. Duh. I have tried everything to make it look good.





Mousse, gel, cream, spray, rinsing it in cold water, drying it with a tee-shirt rather a towel, scrunching it.





Nothing works! it is still frizzy!





anyone know a product or good technique for managing curly hair!People with curly hair help me!?
have you seen that wet hair doesn't frizz out? it's everything about water!


when hair it's not propertly hydrated or it's damaged, hair starts to look for water in the air, that's why it frizzes, same thing happens in too humid eviroments, so you should try an hydratating treatment special for your tipe of hair, you will not see miracles form night to morning (specially if you have a very thin tipe of hair, because thin hairs frizzes more than thick ones) but it will gradually works!


good luck ;)People with curly hair help me!?
I have super-curly hair, I solved my problems by cutting it really short (about two inches long right now). Every one-two weeks I make a home-made deep conditioner that consists of the following (swear to god i thought this was really gross originally, but it works!): 1 egg, 1/8 cup honey, 1/8 cup olive oil. I soak it in for about 20-40 minutes, then shampoo my hair normally. It makes my hair shiny, soft, and NOT greasy.


My sister has curly-frizzy hair, and she was always very frustrated with it. Recently, she got this Keratin Hair Treatment done. Its not a chemical, but a natural amino acid. The salon lady explained it to me this way: all hair has keratin. but curly hair has gaps in its keratin, which causes it to curl. So this treatment soaks in the keratin, and results in a lot less frizz and looser curl. Unlike other treatments, it doesn't grow out looking funny, but just lessens over time. Most people get it redone in 5-6 months. I was really skeptical, my sister has tried perming her hair, mousse, conditioning, everything you have - even japanese straightening (NEVER DO THAT), but now her hair is awesome! Loose waves without any frizz!





So either way - good luck! Hope i helped :))))
Have you tried not washing it so much? You may be taking out all the natural oils via overwashing (can cause frizziness).





Also, for hair products, a good way to find stuff that works is to pay attention to whatever you get from a salon when they give you a haircut (sometimes they do shampoo/gel/whatever). I find they usually know what they're doing (and if they don't, it's pretty easy to tell after a few hours).





edit: btw technically I have ';wavy'; hair, but I've found that using too much shampoo/conditioner and washing my hair too often was the main cause of really, really, really bad frizz. Nowadays when I shower, I use only a teensy amount, and I only wash it maybe twice a week. Much less maintenance, much better result!
hmmm well i ahve super curly hair and i love it.


first


after you take a shower, brush it... NEVER when it's dry.


then put some conditioning cream in it and scrunch it up.


then part it how you want it...


put mousse in it, i use panteene mouse


when you dry it NEVER dry it with hot ALWAYS have it on cool


then when its not dripping anymore it should still be wet cause cold isn't gonna dry it :p


but now put a little but of non stiff/ non sticky gel or more mousse


and let it dry alone


you can scrunch it a little bit to make sure it's drying the right way ahha


but it shold turn out good :]


good luck
1. take a shower or get your hair wet


2. brush or comb out your hair


3. let it sit for 10 or 15 minutes or until its all most dry


4. straiten your hair


5. put a palm full of mousse in (if you have long hair put in 2 palm fulls)


6. comb out your hair (do not brush it or you'll have to repeat it)





I hope this works for you. it worked for me.
Ask your hairstylist for shorter layers. It will tame the frizz. ALso, grow your hair out. It will also tame the frizz. Don't use shampoo, it will kill your hair. Try using leave in conditioners and try braiding your hair when you sleep in it. (trust me, it works.) also, learn to love your hair. Talk to hairstylists... I'm sure they know how to handle curly hair, expecially if they have it themselves!!!!
well nothing really works for me, but right after i take a shower (shampoo and contition) I put my hair in a pony tail (do not cover the part) and just wait for your hair to air dry. then just take out the pony tail. this is the best i got. hope it helps.


EDIT- but it does nothing to help frizz :( but it still looks a lot better
I do not have curly hair but have been a hairstylist for 5 years, Some tips i can give you is that Mousse is not going to de-friz it at all. Once a week skip shampooing your hair and just conditioner, it will help. Also, John Frieda's Frizz-ease, is what i use and can be found in most salon's.
um there are special shampoos and conditioners you can get the decreases the frizz. When you go shopping look for shampoos that say silky or whatever. But other than that you can blow dry your hair after a shower. That is what my mom does. Usually curly hair always has frizz. If you don't always want curly hair straighten it. It will not be frizzy then :p ha ha. hope i helped!
I have rediculously curly hair and i use the aussie cleanse and mend shampoo and conditioner which def. helps with like split ends and whatnot, and it rlly keeps my hair hydrated which in the end keeps it feeling rlly rlly smooth.


i also use aussie hair gel and hairsprays...idk..they work rlly good for me and my hairs a nightmare!








but dont listen to all the weird things ppl tell u to do like t shirt drying and whatnot...just wash it and towel dry.. plus itll work better if u air dry versus blow dry bc the heat will make ur hair frizz anyways.
Yep her are are some i use that really work





Sosilk Silk drops


Paul tchell Gloss drops


Design line


Silk Drops


Cheveux A lisser Phytolisse Anti-Frizz


Bubble %26amp; Bubble BB. Defrizz


Aveda Smooth infusion styl prep smoother


Hope i helped (:
I have super curly hair and it gets frizzy rom time to time.


You can try a different hair cut. That almost always works.


Oh, and i use gariar fruitis hair products. Jonh Frida works well too.
i always get a shower, or wet my hair, then i lightly towel dry it so that it is still wet, then put mousse/gel/etc. in it and when it drys it isn't frizzy.


good luck!
chemical straightening, flat iron, hair relaxer..


just look for stuff like that! it usually says on the label if it's for curly hair(:
try using either anti fizz shampoo and conditioner


or curly hair shampoo and conditioner.
Get a straightener and then ease frizz hair product thing.
Anti frizz cream Bahahaha
try using the garnier fructis anti frizz serum


it works wonders
well i dont have curly hair but to help, straighten it then use dove energize spray anti friz, it works reallllly well.
John Freida curly hair gel. Put it on wet, scrunch with hands and go. Works great!!
Shouldn't you straighten it.
use baby oil, works great for me! the smell goes away fast too so dont worry about that
you should try to staighten it...and then when it is fully straighten put hair spray in it.
Here is what i do





Nothing


And it works fine for me
i have that same problem! GO TO THE HAIR SALON AND GET IT THINNED OUT! good luck!
I'm not a female but I think it would be fine the way it is, and it's less work and less money
let it air dry from a shower.
i have the same problem


i wish if you find anything that works


message me haha
*shrugs* I use head and shoulders, then i just comb my hair when i get out? hope that helps.
fail
wax

No comments:

Post a Comment